Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Wish of Success for you

Today you have gone.
Not because you want to leave me here, but because you are out to have set what you have to do, which happens to be far away from here.
I truly believe in you.
I believe in your ambition.
I believe in your dreams.
I believe in you.
I also believe in us.
I believe we can stay strong.
I believe we will keep this love alive.
I believe in your happiness.
I believe that you are happy when you are gaining success and power.
I believe that you are happy when you are with me.
I know we are happy together.
We have made it this far knowing so much about each other.
I can't wait to see you again.
I can't wait to laugh with you again.
I can't wait to cry with you again.
I can't wait for everything to be in its proper place.
I can't wait for our adventures.
I can't wait for us to see each other again.
I wish only the best for you.
I wish the greatest success for you.
I wish the greatest success for me.
I wish the greatest success for the both of us.
I am going to miss you everyday.
I am going to miss your encouragement.
I am going to miss you.
I really do believe in you.
I really do love you.

 
Great Minds have Purposes, Others have Wishes. © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina